Monday, June 09, 2008

The Triple M of Blogs



Hurrah!

I've made it onto the top 50 marketing blogs in Australia, even though I've spent much of 2008 talking about advertising to my mates rather than blogging it.

So even though my site was described by a fellow blogger as being on 'life support', I'd prefer to think of it as the Triple M of Aussie marketing blogs....not a whole lot of new stuff, but heaps of classics that go back through the years!

And no ads....just 136 blog posts IN A ROW!

Anyway, who says a blog needs to be updated every day or week. There's only so much interesting new news out there. With all the advertising theories, strategies, models, principles bla bla bla, I'm still trying to work out how to make an effective 30 second tv ad!

Thanks to Julian Cole for putting together the whole shebang.

5 comments:

Gavin Heaton said...

Goes to show that quality still wins out over quantity ;)

Julian Cole said...

Like a Triple M classic you are �Back in Black�. I had a premonition that you would be back posting the quality.

Anonymous said...

I have some tips on how to create effective TV ads at AdNotes (number 39 on the blog list). Might be of interest to you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Vando.

Love hearing you on your soapbox - classic

ecommerce web design melbourne said...

Blog is really informative and entertaining same time. I appreciate the efforts made by you.